Welcome to the Home of the East Mountain Soccer League!
AYSO Section 12, Area C, Region 671
If you missed all 3 registration events and still want your child to play soccer this season, click here get on our wait list, and we will contact you if a spot becomes available.
Spring 2017 Season (Core)
- Coach Meeting/Training: Saturday, March 11, 9:00am (training starts at 10:00am) @VGCC
- First Week of Practice: Monday, March 20
- Line the Fields: Saturday, April 1, 8am @ LVCC/EDG
- U8 Ref Training: Tuesday, April 4, 6-10pm @ EDC CC
- Regional Ref Training: Companion Course, Friday, April 7, 6-10pm @ EDG CC
- First Game: Saturday, April 8
- Picture Day: Saturday, April 15 @ RMS, LVCC, EE
- U8 Skills Session: Thursday, April 27, 5:30-7pm @ LVCC
- U10 Skills Session: Thursday, May 4, 5:30-7pm @ EE
- U5/6 Skills Session: Saturday, May 6, 10-11am @ RMS
- Last Game: Saturday, May 27
Spring 2017 Season (Competition: EXTRA/United)
- First Week of Practice: Monday, February 13
- First Game: Saturday, March 4
- Last Game: Saturday, April 22
- Tryouts for Fall 2017-Spring 2018 Teams
- U9B/G: Tuesday, May 30, 5:30-7:30 LVCC
- U11B/G: : Wednesday, May 31, 5:30-7:30 @LVCC
- U13B/G: Thursday, June 1, 5:30-7:30 @EDG
- U15B: Friday, June 2, 6-8pm @EDG
- VGCC: Vista Grande Community Center
- LVCC: Los Vecinos Community Center
- EDG: Edgewood Soccer Fields
- EDG CC: Edgewood Community Center
- EE: Edgewood Elementary
- RMS: Roosevelt Middle School
- See Field Directions for complete details
Please remember that there is no smoking on the fields; you must go to the parking lot to light up. Not only is the second hand smoke an issue, but some of our soccer players have asthma and are put at a higher risk by the inhaled smoke.
EMSL Board meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of months during the regular season. Everyone involved in the league is encouraged to come. The meetings are held at Los Vecinos Community Center in Tijeras from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Please contact the Regional Commissioner for more information -- click here for board contact info.