Register in JUNE for Fall season and Register in JANUARY for Spring season.
See website one month before for day/time details.
Please email the Registrar with questions. You will receive an emailed response.
Registration Instructions for Players on EXTRA or AYSO United Teams
Contact your coach about details about registration.
Registration Instructions for All Other Players
Instructions to register & print player forms
Paperwork is NO LONGER PROVIDED at registrations, you must print and bring it.
(New players to our region will create an account and select "application for new player".)
2.) For fall season registration: (if your child has played in our region any past season)-select "application for a returning player" on left side of your eAYSO home page after login.
If "application for returning player" is not enabled (gray-lit) and if your child has played in our region in any past season, then follow instructions 1-3 below to have fixed:
- Email email@example.com and tell them to link your child(ren) (full names-w/ DOB, ) to your eAYSO account.
- Give them your log in email address (not password!)
- Tell them you are in region 671. you will get a confirmation email when your child is linked to your account-usually takes 1 business day.
Or call eAYSO help desk at (866)588-2976 to have your child linked to your account. Call center hours (all times are Pacific
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
- Saturday: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00
p.m. (March 6-Aug 27)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (March
2.) For spring season registration: (if your child has played this past fall season) select "print player form" on left side of your eAYSO home page after login. If your child did not play fall season, select "application for new or returning player".
3.) Update the form* and then print (we need only one copy).
Location code means practice fields.
Use drop-down menu for abbreviated practice field choices in preferred order.
LVS= Los Vecinos
VSG= Vista Grande
4.) Complete e-sign: (4 helpful tips) pay attention to 4 yellow boxes
1. check yellow box "I agree to use electronic signature"
2. type your signature in yellow box (it will appear in blue ink)
3. scroll down to click yellow box labeled "Continue"
4. Review on next page, then scroll down click yellow box "submit"
5.) Print all pages.
6.) Write check to "AYSO" for 60$ for one child (or 115$ for 2 kids) (165$ for 3 kids).
7.) Bring copy of birth certificate IF your printed form has a "N" in bottom right DOB verification box (may need re-verification). If your form has a "Y" in that box, we do not need your BC at this time.
8.) Bring form/payment/birth certificate to 1 of the 3 registrations events listed on AYSO 671 home page.
Bounced check and refund policy
- Any bounced check fees the region incurs on your behalf will be passed on to you.
- Refunds must be requested in writing to the registrar by July 31 of that membership year: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Division Will My Child Play In?
If you missed all 3 registration events and still want your child to play soccer this season, click here get on our wait list, and we will contact you if a spot becomes available.